Wednesday, September 1, 2010

FINALEMENT!

This is a post born out of the truly awesome fact that I finally bonded today with my host sister and brother! YESSS! That's really all I have to say. They're totally nice, but I've been having trouble communicating with them during their fast-paced family conversations. Today though, I had a chance to talk to them individually. This allowed me to *ever so slowly* come up with the correct words for a legitimate conversation. I learned that My host sister will be attending the same university as me, and my host brother is equally disturbed by the number of underage children present in the bars of Toulouse. Oh, and tonight we had quiche. Which is delicious.

Not sure I've mentioned this before, but my host family eats dessert with every meal. Thomas James Vaccaro would fit in well.

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment